Thanksgiving bursts with reminders to thank God, and marvel at all the ways He has brought you as ministry partners into our lives; and how your prayers and financial partnership have made a wonderful difference to the lives of so many.
“Let them thank the Lord for his steadfast love, for his wondrous works to the children of man! For he satisfies the longing soul, and the hungry soul he fills with good things.” Psalm 107:8-9
Here are 10 projects you have helped us undertake; we are thankful that the Lord, by His grace, is using these to further the Gospel of the Kingdom in Africa:
1. Thank you for our Zimbabwe prison shelter – where prisoners can meet for prayer meetings, Bible studies and public worship.
2. Thank you for downloading and passing on the news of the publishing of “Reloaded – Shooting Back Again”. Customer reviews are extremely helpful – please leave a short review after you’ve read the book.
3. Thank you for your prayers and financial support of Dr Jacques de Vos; he stands accused of trying to persuade a patient to not go through with an abortion, and has thus been prohibited from practicing medicine in South Africa. His hearing by the Health Professions Council of SA continues December 9, in Cape Town. Please continue supporting Jacques.
4. Thank you for supporting our Celebrating Christmas in Africa project. Due to your extravagant love and giving, we are expecting more funds than we asked you for; and so, we are hoping to bless more children and youth than we even dreamt possible.
5. Thank you for listening, and passing on, our radio/podcast, Salt and Light.
6. Thank you for our Zimbabwe ministry vehicle. Your support has exponentially increased Cozmore’s (and our) Gospel effectiveness.
7. Thank you for our trailer for Zimbabwe; this vehicle has already been used for a building project and is a wonderful blessing when carting all our ministry supplies around.
8. Thank you for your prayers and action – leading to the release of Pastor Sylas from his prison cell in Zimbabwe.
9. Thank you for your kind input into our Stone Hill ministry. Our Sunday evening Gospel outreaches, Bible distribution, multiple Bible studies, Soldiers for Christ, tutoring, reading skills training, Dream Girls, home-building for widows, soccer field, wrestling, gym, early childhood development center, medical clinic, safe house for the sexually abused and many other outreaches into this needy community – are all life transforming.
Your support allows us to carry on – teaching the lost about Jesus Christ, the King of kings and Lord of lords, and His great, all-encompassing Gospel.
10. Thank you for supporting our Bibles and bikes project. Bibles have been distributed to pastors, new converts and brothers and sisters in Christ who can’t afford them – in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Congo and Gabon.
We are so blessed that we have funds waiting to be used for further projects that still need some practical issues in place before starting.
Deuteronomy 24:19 reminds us that “When you are harvesting in your field and you overlook a sheaf, do not go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigner, the fatherless and the widow, so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.”
The difference partners like you make is immeasurable because God is multiplying your support by pouring out blessings on our ministry, and those we minister to, that exceed any earthly value.
We do indeed hope we are again a part of your stewardship this season. And we go into this season grateful for all the opportunity it holds and excited about the unending possibilities the Lord has in store—not only for our efforts, but yours as well.
We cannot take the credit for what God has chosen to achieve through your and our joint ministry – only He deserves the glory!
Thank you for your partnership and most importantly, your prayers.